This adapter board has 4USB port +RJ45 network port which is not the 3 USB port Version(one USB port lost) or No RJ45 Version .
So more functions make the price more expensive.
In addition, The board add "Switch + IC" to switch USB function which more beautiful than the jumper cap Version .
- The Raspberry Pi Zero 2W / Banana Pi M2 Zero to 3B interface adapter with USB hub and RJ45 10/100M port
- Which is designed refer to the Raspberry Pi 3B size
- When the official factory stop to product 3B, Some old project have to change to use 4B.
- At the same time, if you use Banana Pie BPI-M2 Zero, you can also achieve perfect compatibility, and expand USB HUB and Ethernet interface.
- Now we give another option which use a zero to replace 3B with this adapter
- With the unique design , you can make your zero with same USB/HDMI/RJ45 port.
- The height of 20x2 GPIO Pins will not change . You can use GPIO expansion board perfectly
Introduction to interface
- 4x USB ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- 1x RJ45 10/100M port, based on the RTL8152B Ethernet chip
- Micro HDMI to 3B HDMI port
- It can be directly installed to Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH and Banana Pi M2 Zero, and can be connected to other versions of raspberry pi, banana pie, general-purpose computers or Android phones through usb cable through jumper test.
Working With 3.5inch HDMI LCD
Working With Computer
Working With Mobile
Working With Raspberry Pi ZERO 2
Working With BPI-M2 Zero