- The X876 is a new ultra-compact design M.2 NVMe SSD expansion board which offers an easy and fast way to create storage solution for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4.
- The X876 can be the perfect storage solution for your home media center and building Network-attached storage (NAS) for storing and streaming your own videos, music, and digital photos around the house and even across the world. The X876 also supports operating system booting from your SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying.
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - NVME M.2 SSD Shield
- Supports up to 2TB NVME M.2 SSD solid-state drive
- Supports multiple M.2 NVMe SSD lengths including: 2280, 2260, 2242, 2230, but only 2280 holes are already threaded
- UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- Fully compatible with X732 for power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi 4
- PCB Size:87x82mm/3.42x3.22inch
- Power supply: 5Vdc +/-5% , ≥3A (Via Type-C port of Raspberry Pi 4 or X732)
- 1x X876 V1.1 NVME M.2 SSD Shield
- 1x USB3 Connector
- 1x USB3.0 Cable
- 4x M2.5 *5+3mm M/F Spacers
- 4x M2.5 *5mm Screws
- 1x M2 *4mm Screw
- 1x Screw driver
Please refer to X863-C1.
refer to X732
In fact, X735 also supports X863, but X863-C1 does not support the installation of X876+X735, that is, if you choose X735+X876, then there is no matching case.
Dear Customers, There may be a lag of several hours before we could process your order, depending on the time difference between your location and ours. Sincerely hoping your understanding!