2.13" Flexible E-Paper Module For Pico
Partial Refresh Support, Flexible Panel, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for curved surface display applications like wearable-devices...
Features At A Glance
- Flexible e-Paper panel, the display section is bendable (DON'T bend the FPC section)
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface, requires minimal IO pins
- 2x user buttons and 1x reset button for easy interacting
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|RESOLUTION||212×104 pixels||GREY SCALE||2|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
|PARTIAL REFRESH TIME||0.3s||FULL REFRESH TIME||2s|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||59.2 × 29.2mm||DISPLAY SIZE||48.55 × 23.71mm|
|REFRESH POWER||26.4mW (typ.)||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|DOT PITCH||0.229 × 0.228mm|| || |
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Raspberry Pi Pico Header Compatibility
Onboard Female Pin Header For Direct Attaching To Raspberry Pi Pico
2x User Buttons And 1x Reset Button For Easy Interacting
Extended Pico Header, Allows Attaching More Modules For Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico and other modules are NOT included.
Widely Compatible Driver Board
Onboard Switch For Using With Multi E-Paper Displays, Or Selecting SPI Bus
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...