- USB To UART Module, Micro / Mini / Type-A / Type-C Connectors, High Baud Rate Transmission
- Adopts new version CH343G chip. Compared with CH340G, it supports a higher data rate (up to 6Mbps) and more serial port IO levels (5V / 3.3V / 2.5V / 1.8V).
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11.
- Onboard resettable Fuse and Transient Voltage Suppressor, anti-overcurrent and anti-overvoltage, anti-surge, anti-static, improve shock resistance, stable and safe communication performance.
- Onboard IO protection circuits, anti-surge, anti-static, stable, and safe communication performance.
- Onboard 3.3V and 5V TTL level switch pins for selecting TTL communication level.
- Support 3.3V/5V output (the module is powered by USB, and the onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V accordingly).
- Adopts double-sided black immersion gold process, which is durable and has a good look.
- Host interface: USB
- Device interface: UART
- Communication range: 50bps ~ 6Mbps
- USB Device Interface:
- connector: mini-USB, micro-USB, USB Type-A, USB Type-C;
- protection: resettable Fuse, ESD protection
- UART interface:
- connector: 6pin right-angle pinheader;
- protection: IO protection diode
|Product Type||USB to TTL|
|Communication rate||50bps ~ 6Mbps|
|Serial Port TTL Level||5V/3.3V/2.5V/1.8V①|
|Operating System||Mac OS, Linux, Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, Android|
①: The onboard 5V/3.3V can be selected by the jumper cap, or the jumper cap can be unplugged, and the external voltage input can also be used (2.5V/1.8V, except industrial grade).
Multiple Protection Circuit, Safe And Stable
Onboard Resettable Fuse And Transient Voltage Suppressor, Prevent Overcurrent And Overvoltage, Improve Shock Resistance; Onboard IO Protection Circuit, Anti Surge, Anti-Static, Stable And Safe Communication Performance
Multiple Systems Support
Compatible With Popular Systems Like Win7/8/8.1/10/11, Mac, Linux, Android...
|PWR||Power indicator, turn on when the voltage is detected from USB interface|
|RXD||Receiving indicator, turn on when data is sent back from the device interface|
|TXD||Sending indicator, turn on when data is sent from USB|
|VCC||5V or 3.3V output for external device (configured by jumper)|
|TXD||Connects to MCU.RXD|
|RXD||Connects to MCU.TXD|
|RTS#||Connects to MCU.CTS|
|CTS#||Connects to MCU.RTS|
Different USB Connectors Are Available
Please Select The Proper One Before Placing Order