2.13" TOUCH E-PAPER HAT
Partial Refresh Support, Low Power, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- 2.13" capacitive touch e-Paper display, 5-point touch, 250×122 pixels
- Supports waken up by user-defined gesture
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
|3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
|PARTIAL REFRESH TIME
|69.15 × 38.90mm
|FULL REFRESH TIME
|48.55 × 23.70mm
|0.194 × 0.194mm
|<0.01uA (almost none)
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO Header
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards
Raspberry Pi in the photo is NOT included.
Onboard Control Interface
I2C For Touch Panel, SPI For Display