5.83" E-PAPER HAT
Low Power Consumption, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Displaying Without Electricity
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||3.3V/5V||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|INTERFACE||3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI||GREY SCALE||2|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||125.40 × 99.50mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||5s|
|DISPLAY SIZE||119.232 × 88.320mm||REFRESH POWER||26.4mW(typ.)|
|DOT PITCH||0.184 × 0.184mm||STANDBY CURRENT||<0.01uA (almost none)|
|RESOLUTION||648 × 480 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO Header
Compatible With Raspberry Pi Series Boards, Jetson Nano
Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano in the photo are NOT included.
Onboard SPI Control Interface
For Use With Other Controller Boards Like STM32/Arduino
* for Arduino UNO, due to its RAM limit, it is better to choose the e-Paper Shield
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...