2.13" E-PAPER CLOUD MODULE
WiFi Connectivity, Low Power Consumption, Wide Viewing Angle, Paper-Like Effect
Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments...
Features At A Glance
- Incorporates ESP32, supports Arduino developing
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Voltage detection circuit for preventing the battery from over-discharging
- Features battery connector and recharge circuit, allows off-line running
- Provides Android APP for refreshing the module via Bluetooth EDR, easy to use
- Provides HTML host computer code for refreshing the module via remote webpage, easy to be integrated into sorts of Internet applications
- Supports Floyd-Steinberg dithering algorithm, more color combinations, better shadow rendering for the original image
- Supports popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc.
- Delivered with embedded e-Paper driver (open source)
|COMMUNICATION||WiFi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth4.2||BATTERY||2000 mAh|
|OUTLINE DIMENSIONS||71.0 × 30.2mm||DISPLAY COLOR||black, white|
|DISPLAY SIZE||48.55 × 23.70mm||POWER SUPPLY||battery|
|DOT PITCH||0.194 × 0.194mm||FULL REFRESH TIME||2s|
|RESOLUTION||250×122 pixels||VIEWING ANGLE||>170°|
Advantages Of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Refreshed Via WiFi
Android APP Is Also Provided
Constant Current Control, Better Efficiency
The Recharging Efficiency Of ETA6096 Can Be Up To 94%
Suitable For Price Tags, Asset/Equipment Tags, Shelf Labels, Conference Name Tags...